Thursday, July 22, 2010

Naughty or nice... I got an award woot!!!!

My BFF, Angel, gave me an award. I don't know if she is saying that I am naughty or nice. I think I am a little both sometimes.Angel got it from her friend ,Dionne, and then Angel gave it to me - and a few other nice/naughty folk.But this is my blog And... I wanna talk about me , I wanna talk about I, wanna talk about number one - O me O my, What I think, what I want , what I like , what I don't , what I see... Umm , sorry I broke out into song there- happens quite often.





There it is It is mine now. Bwhhahahahahaha. The rules are simple. Answer some questions, give the button to 5 (if I'm nice) and 10 (IF I'm naughty). So let's get this party started.

What is the silliest prank you ever played on someone?O wow I am not  much of a prankster. One April Fool's I told my sister I was pregnant again. She almost had another brain aneurysm - I think.

2. If you could take a trip anywhere out of the country where would you go? Why? Australia I want to see the Opera house on the bay and hear a prima dona  sing there

3. Who plays the most influential role in your life? God,of course

4. Are you ok with your significant other being friends with an ex? Yes I know I can trust my hubby.

5. Favorite candle scent? Apple pie, blackberry cobbler,

6. Next movie you're excited about seeing? Salt.  it sounds very interesting

7. You must ban one word from the dictionary and all usage, to be no longer uttered or written. What word do you ban? Hate, without hate we wouldn't have these people who are racist or murders or wife/child beaters

8. Do you have any relatives in jail?Not recently that I know of

9. What crazy fads were popular when you were a teenager. It was the 80's.

10. Have you ever been mentioned in a newspaper or on TV? I was in the newspaper alot when I was in High school for one award or the other with chorus and art.


Ok there's the questions and the answers ... Now to give these puppies away:




Bat Crap Crazy


Adoption of Jane


One Cluttered brain


The world as I see it


Things I can't say

Old School

2 comments:

Unknown said...

let's not forget the fire department pics in the paper lol..

dot said...

oo yeah I had forgotten about OVFD thanks for reminding me... good times LOL