Tuesday, July 20, 2010

We have less than a month til the first day of school :(

We have had so much fun this summer. The time has flown by and too soon Ashley and Autumn will be back in school. I love having Ashley wake me up in the mornings instead of the alarm clock. With either swimming or just hanging around the house doing chores, we all love spending time together. Ashley is 9 now but sometimes (much more rare now that she is a "big girl") she still wants to snuggle and take a little nap with me. We enjoy walking to to store a block away to get a pack of gum. I am really going to miss spending all day with my girls. Katie will be home with me, so I won't have an empty nest.But I don't want summer to be over so soon.  There is only about 3 weeks left for us to swim, jump on the trampoline and play all day. We have to hurry and have loads more fun before school starts! Here a some pics for you to enjoy until I get back...



Autumn and Ashley jumping

Katie and her friend swinging at the park.



Sidewalk chalk art



 OKay as I said I gotta go. We have to have more fun! HEY YOU! Stop reading and go have fun!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey did you know that you won in the blogbash.. go check out Brittany's page