Friday, July 16, 2010

We've been adopted.

This is the little girl chihuahua that adopted us day before yesterday. Danny calls her Squishy (watch Finding Nemo and you'll understand); I call her "Here doggy"... original right? She isn't allowed in the house but I feed and water her every morning.

This is Hunny. She is my brain-damaged Shih Tzu. She was born with a mental and physical disability. And she is the reason I cannot have "here Doggy" in the house. She gets very upset when other animals are in her space. Except for Darby...

Darby is my 15 year-old West Highland Terrier. Yeah she is a proud member of the Old Ladies Club. So am I. We have weekly meetings in the bedroom to count Z's. Darby usually counts more than me. Hunny is a honorary member even though she is just 4 years-old. She could enter the Sleep Master Olympics.So could my cat, Willow.

She is the serious one of the bunch. Unless she is picking on Darby,she is asleep. She sits in the kitchen and meows until Darby comes to find her. Then she grabs Darby's undercoat so Darby will drag her across the linoleum. If I ever get a pic of that ,I will have to show you. But I have other funny pics to show you. Like this:


Ain't her hair to die for! oooo  I have more...

BTW, she is looking at me like I've lost my mind b/c I am laughing my tail off at her hair. She found none of that nearly as funny as I did. But those are my furbabies and my special guest.
Wait there's more...



  



Okay now I'm done. See aren't pets fun!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

lmbo only YOU would torment the furbabies like that lol...

Missy said...

Wrong, Angel! If the kids had a dog, I can say that my kids would torture it in this manner as well. The cats are all that they have, so you can imagine the stuff those poor boys go through lol.