Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Katie did it ! See my button? Thank You ,Katie!

Katie , my 18-year -old , fixed my tag for me. I think it is awesome and we are doing the super happy dance. Katie may be autistic BUT she is super intelligent. She can make a computer sing, dance, roll-over and fetch. Now if she could figure out how to make my computer do the laundry and take out the trash ... I would be ecstatic. I am so proud of her. So go ahead and take my button. And please remember that Autistic kids aren't dis-abled, they are differently-abled. You just gotta find their gift. 

3 comments:

Liz Mays said...

I'm so glad Angel talked you into blogging. It's pretty great out here and people are so nice!

Missy said...

Awesomeness! You pegged disabled children (in all forms, really) correctly. Each of them have their special talents, just like any other child (or person for that matter, of any age).

Missy said...

PS...I added your blog button to my page just a moment ago.