Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Blog Bash


Ok, Britteny asked us to rekindle our high school years.

I don't have any experiences that really stand out for me, not one particular day.
But I can tell yall about one of my favorite memories.

        I got pregnant when I was a junior in high school. I had to grow up pretty fast becoming a mommy and all. My favorite memories are during those times I spent in the nursery with my daughter. I spent all my free time during my senior year in the nursery. I remember Katie cuddling on my shoulder and not wanting that hour to end. Then there were the days when all the babies were awake and running/crawling all over everything. If one baby sat in someones lap, we had 5 more trying to get into that same lap. It was one of the sweetest moments and a big learning experience. Having another student get me out of class because katie wouldn't stop crying. She woke the rest of the babies and refused to be quiet until she saw me. Those are my best high school experiences... seeing my baby's face light up every time I walked into the nursery. And learning so much about being a mommy.

Okay that's mine. Now click on the linky thingy and join in the fun.

1 comments:

Natalia Simmons said...

Found you on the blog bash! Love the blog! Come follow me too: Http://loveourcrazylife.blogspot.com
Look forward to your posts!