Wednesday, July 7, 2010

What I meant to say Wednesday with Angel

WIMTS


  Okay once again my BFF has gotten me into something I don't know how to do But as always she has offered to help me through it Angel invited me to do this blog and she talked me into doing the carnival.Ya'll link up and join the fun.


The other day my hubby asked "why is the trash overflowing?" I said "i don't know" Then he said "well ,that's not a very good answer is it?" Hmmmmm Well what I meant to say was .... The freaking trash is overflowing because you, my dear hubby, haven't taken out it to the herbie curbie. I can't do it because the bags are too big and the steps are too steep. I can't do it because you,my dear hubby,will yell at me if I get half way out the door with it somehow without falling down.  The trash is overflowing because I am the only one doing  the housework and I have been told not to do that part. 
   When Katie yells that she can't go take her shower because all of her clothes are dirty (and obviously thus she must remain dirty... ) I tell her that it will be okay; I will take care of her clothing problem. What I meant to say is... Your clothes wouldn't be dirty if you took them to the laundry room. Instead you have them spread across the room like they are protecting the carpet... from what your stinky feet. You are 18 and you ain't broke. Pick up your clothes and take them to the laundry room. Get in the shower  or I'm gonna chase you around with a water hose.

   Last week, my sister said," Dorothy,I am giving 'the eyes' for a reason" I said "So..." What I meant to say...Like I care if you give me that look. Here I got one too and it is almost identical to yours but I used My Eyes. Thanks but I already have a  pair that can do the same thing. I don't care why you think you need to give me "your eyes" ,I am going to keep believing what I believe and doing what I believe should be done. You are not my mother , stay out of this.


When Angel said "and you get to do What I meant to say Wednesday as your very first carnival... " I said ,"Uh OK" What I meant to say was... WHAT  have you lost your mind. I don't know how to do that! I barely know how to write a blog. 

And there you have it . The rest is "a favorable decision"  to live and let live.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Roflmbo.. LOVE IT but ahem you forgot our button lol I can fix it though.. I am handy like that and I can link ya up lol

Crisc said...

LOL my husband is the same way =)

Missy said...

For it being your first, I think you got it down pretty good. (=

As for the trash, I leave it to the "man of the house".

Laundry MUST be placed in one of two designated places in my house. Or it don't get washed!

Adoption of Jane said...

HAHA! You did great for your first Carnival! Now I got two more for ya.. Weekend Warriors and Send Them Back Monday!

Cluttered Brain said...

HAHA!
i love the fact that if your daughter does NOT get in to the shower and pick up her clothes youa re going to chase her around the house!

HA!
Thanks for stopping my blog...You are a great blogwriter...I'm glad Angel invited U to play.

Cluttered Brain said...

chae her around the house with a hose...*sigh*
I forgot to mention HOSE in the last comment...

I can't comment right..at least U can blog...LOL.

BNM said...

you my friend did WIMTS like a pro!!!
What is it with men and the overflowing trash grr!!!

Shell said...

Welcome to blogging! :) You did great.