Friday, July 16, 2010

Blog Bash

Brittany wants to know what we got from our mommas...



I got my deep desire to be the best Mom that I could ever be. Mom instilled in all 7 of us a deep respect for each other, ourselves and our children. She taught me about a mother's love and the love God has for us. She had the patience of Job while raising me. I love her deeply (even when she meddles LOL) She also gave me  a fine sense of style ... Ain't that hair gorgeous??? A glorious bouffant. She would wear me out with a broom if she knew I was picking on her lmbo.



My lovely momma turned 75 this year and she has devoted 58 of those years to her children. God has blessed us indeed .


Okay time to link up with the blog bash and show us your Mommas or at least what your momma gave ya.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

beautiful as always

JennRawks said...

aw your mom's beautiful!

♥ Brittany Ciara ♥ said...

I have some big news for you, but finding out through a comment isn't fun! :P So go to my blog and try to find your name! ;)

Have a great day!!