Thursday, July 15, 2010

Showin' the Love

Blog Bash


There are so many wonderful bloggers here in blogville. And I have read some very cool blogs thanks to Brittany's Blog Bash. Since I am new to blogville, I haven't had the chance to really get to know anyone.But here are some buttons of some fine blogging folk... check them out; if you don't know them,follow them so you can get to know them. There are some seriously good blogs out there.
Photobucket










You may be wondering why I chose these bloggers instead of any others, Because I am on loritabs and their buttons are pretty   ummm....I just like them ( i like others too but I can't focus)Okay hear is my shameless plug for brittany... I love your blog . You are a very cool young lady. And I have enjoyed the crap outta myself doing your Blog Bash- Thank you for not being the average teen.

And now here's Brittanny's button:

Not Your Average Teen


Ok I'm gonna go play in Loritab land now. Wheeeee...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

HOW MUCH FUN ARE YOU???

Yay! I'm super excited you stopped by my blog from the blog bash! Isn't Brittany awesome! Clue me in on Loritab! I wanna play!

THanks again for stopping in! You've gained another follower!

The Damsel In Dis Dress said...

Thanks for coming by the Old School. Come back soon!

Unknown said...

lmbo I know it ain't just Lortab lmbo..