Wednesday, July 21, 2010

WIMTS


Well it is time for WIMTS wiuth Angel and Brittany.


When Danny asked me why I was awake at 3 in the morning, I said "couldn't sleep".
 What I meant to say was... 
I wouldn't be up at this horrific hour if you would stay on your side of the bed with the big' ole long legs of yours. That's right grasshoppa you ran me out of the bed again.

 When Danny asked me how I was feeling this evening, I said fine.
 What I meant to say was...
 I hurt. I always hurt but that's nothing new. With Fybromyalgia, everything just hurts - but I am fine. I don't hurt like i used to thanks to God and the medication he lead my doctor to give me.

When Katie asked me for the 50th time "what's wrong mommy,what's wrong??" I said for the 50th time "nothing baby"
 What I meant to say was that is absolutely nothing that i will share with my autistic child. She may see the pain flash across my face but I will never explain to such a naive child about my flashbacks... There are just some things better left unsaid.What I meant to say to her was Thank you for bringing me back to reality where I belong with my children and my happy home. 

 Well that's enough sharing for me... 
 What I mean to say is
 I'm sorry for unloading on you. It has been a rough day. Thanks for listening.
 Now follow the link and do your own WIMTS 

4 comments:

Crisc said...

Sorry you had such a bad day. I hope you start feeling better

BNM said...

aww hun im so sorry you are dealing with this ((hugs))

Cluttered Brain said...

Yeah living with a autistic child would be rough. ((HUGS))

but getting kicked out of bed is worse...I am sorry, I've had to sleep elsewhere before because of hubby's snores...
*sigh*
Glad you were able to unload. :)

Unknown said...

And you didn't pick up a phone and call me.... grrrr..
Telling ya Dan needs his legs shortened lol..