Monday, July 12, 2010

Blog Bash

1.) Why do you blog?
       I never considered blogging until Angel told me I should blog.... I guess that is because I run my mouth so much.If you get us (Angel and I ) together talking to one another it sounds like a gaggle of wild geese in a flogging fit. 
2.) What do you blog about?
        Everything and a whole lot of nothing. My girls have become excellent blog fodder .... Katie is Autistic with bi-polar disorder and that puts a tailspin on life occasionally. Then there are the tweens Autumn (12) and Ashley (9).... OH! The Drama of it all.
3.) What do you find to be the biggest reward you get from blogging?
       Thinking that maybe there is someone out there that hears me... Not through the filter of Mom or wife,just me. Plus I have always enjoyed reading the other blogs and there are some great people in blogville.
4.) How long have you been blogging?
      One week ago on July the 5th was my first blog... I'm a newbie.
5.) Let's hear the story behind your blog title! :) 
      My hubby calls me Shug , Dot is my nickname (family and such) , and sugadot has been my username for about 5 years... everything is a little sweeter with some Suga LOL ...

     Okay I guess that is it for now. Join the fun! Go and click the linky ... You know you want to.


6 comments:

Unknown said...

does a happy dance I am making so many people drink the blogging koolaid lol.. first blogging next blogfrog and twitter bwhahahaha

Kmama said...

Just stopping by to say thank you for commenting on my BFF post on Shell's blog last week!!

Glad to know I'm not the only one that misses my kids when we travel!

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm popping ing from Blog Bash! I see that you have a daughter with bipolar disorder, I do also and I'm always looking to connect with other moms!

http://mommylebron.wordpress.com

Adoption of Jane said...

Glad to see your on blog bash! I follow you already :) Hope you had a great weekend!

Michelle said...

Thanks for stopping by and following. I'm following you back. You really are a newbie! Just one week, I'm sure you are having fun figuring it all out, huh?

Missy said...

I see you are quite the NATURAL where it comes to blogging, lady! Cool deal.

I won't be participating. But HAVE FUN!