Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My Life Song







Blog Bash


Rascal Flatts' Everyday is my Life Song. Danny and I have been through so much together and Everyday I thank God for him. And he is sweet enough to say that he is the blessed one. I don't know where I would be now or what condition I would be in ,for that matter, if God hadn't sent me Danny. He's my beloved boomerang , I tried 3 times to throw him away and he kept coming back. That makes me the blessed one because when I finally figured out that my life was supposed to be one with his... Danny was there waiting for me. I guess I should have said originally that we put each other through a lot of needless pain. But now by the grace of God , we have learned how to be there for each other ... Everyday.


 Okay now it is your turn . Click on the link and tell us all about your Life song. Come on... it's painless, I promise!

9 comments:

Bloggy Blog Designz said...

Thanks for the follow! I am following you back!

Cluttered Brain said...

Rascal Flats is a great group!
I love their music!
Thanks for sharing...
I'm not sure where I'm suppose to click... to input my fave song.

Unknown said...

LOVE Rascal Flatts course you knew that already lol..

BNM said...

what a wonderful song choice :)

Amy said...

hey from blog bash... such a cute post.. love the song.

Adrienne said...

That is great I like that I have neverheard it until now ...Thanks for sharing

JennRawks said...

awww i love how you explained it. I'm a new follower from the Blog Bash!

*www.peacelovemommy.com

boomerangs are a big thing in my house lol. my youngest daughters name means "boomerang" and was born during a hurrican that bounced off of florida 4 times!!

VandyJ said...

I think that is a great song too. Thanks for the follow--following back.

♥ Brittany Ciara ♥ said...

I love me some Rascal Flatts!! Such a great song! :)

Thanks for playing and good luck!