Friday, July 9, 2010

My Girls

Have you ever looked over at your children and thought " Wow! How did that happen? " I had one of those moments last night. I came in from the kitchen and I had 3 little women sitting on my couch. And they are gorgeous ( Danny get the shotgun! ) ,intelligent (well, that will weed out some of the shotgun fodder) and loving. All 3 are very mature for their ages. That could prove to be  problem with Aut, she's twelve and built like a brick outhouse.She is 12 going on 20. How did this happen ??? Is her mother giving her miracle  grow in the Capn' Crunch?? I swear her ta-tas were not like That the last time she stayed the week with us. Starting to look like a tween Dolly Parton . Then there is Katie ,well, she got her momma's bosoms and backside. I don't know if that is a blessing or a curse ,but I know she blushes every time some little dude tries to talk to her. Then she runs back to me (she just saved your life boy!) Katie is 18 years old and by all rights able to make her own mistakes But she has asperberger's and bi-polar disorder ,and she is thereby covered within my protection forever! She tells me some boy is bothering her and I automatically puff up. Ya'll know how a grizzly will stiffen and expand to show an intruder her displeasure - puff up. Of course that just leaves Ashley to consider. She has been too big for her little breaches since birth. I like to blame this on her father because I was neeeeeeever a trouble magnet like her. I had to run a little romeo off the other day. Ashley was jumping on the trampoline and he had stars in his eyes. And believe me , it isn't like these girls are innocent little lambs being stalked by  big bad wolves. I know they encourage the attention. It is my job to keep these boys alive (because Danny will kill somebody over his girls LOL) and to keep my girls out of trouble as much as possible. From the looks of things my job is getting harder by the day.
   OKay I'm off to K-mart to buy long skirts, bulky sweaters,duct tape (for Ashley's mouth) and shotgun shells.

3 comments:

a49erfangirl said...

LOL I am just like you when I puff up to protect my kids especially my 8 year old son who has high functioning autism. LOL Loved the post. Saw your blog on Janes post so I thought I would pop on over and check it out. Off to follow your blog :) Have a great weekend.

Shell said...

LOL @ your list for the store!

Unknown said...

Trust when I say the boys are not much better.. I saw that pic of Autumn and was like HOLY COW when did she grow up?? EEEKKS Gene said he would be Dan's backup if needed..