Sunday, August 1, 2010

It is 5 a.m. I should be in bed!

I should be in bed, but I have been having some physical problems lately. I have fibromyalgia and sometimes the pain causes chronic fatigue... And sometimes it causes chronic insomnia. It is a potluck of aggravating symptoms. I'm just saying this so you know what I mean when I say my back and hips hurt... They always hurt. Usually I take this with a grain of salt and praise God for healing me - I used to be in a lot worse shape. While I am still praising God everyday,all day; tonight(err this morning) I am also wishing that I could sleep.

 I work Media Shout at my church and I love every minute of it. Media Shout is the power point effects and backgrounds that you see projected onto the screens behind the pulpit (and on the sides as the case is with my church). We project song lyrics, important points from the sermon and scripture. I have an important job within the service. And if I'm not 100% , I could have some serious problems... randomly flashing statements, lyrics and wildly changing backgrounds can be very distracting. My job is to quietly enhance to service in the background. When things go wrong we become spotlight stealers and that is never good.

 Ok so I have resigned myself to staying up ... bring on the coffee and a shower. I can do this. 5 hours of sleep is enough LOL

0 comments: