Wednesday, August 25, 2010

WIMTS- I've been really sick lately

WIMTS


 WIMTS Wednesday is brought to you in part by Angel @ angel  believes and brittany ciara @ not your average teen . So hop on in and join the fun . Come on it's easy click the linky then linkup with us after you write what you meant to say.


Six months ago when the doctor told me that I have fibromyalgia and needed to take meds... I said well that explains a lot. WIMTS was  "So thats why every cell in my body is screaming "  Monday when the doctor said "Dorothy you are Diabetic" ... I said that's not good ,but I'll handle it... WIMTS was just shoot me now! I'm not handling crap , I'm giving it to God. Then I'll start living a healthier life to reflect the bounty and healing I have received.

So this is how it is going to be... I feel horrid most every day. WIMTS was Thank you God for giving me another day. Thank you to my BFF for always being there to call and hash out my thoughts. I love you and appreciate you. Always. In case some of you don't know who I am talking about ; Angel is my real life BFF and she is one awesome woman.

 When I say that I will try to get back to blogging more than once a week ; I meant to say... I'm sorry I will try to drag my butt away from Pogo more often just to let you know I am still hopping (LOL) But I am a badge hound and it is going on 10 on a Wednesday ... that means Pogo badges are about to start for another week. See Ya guys I'm hopping on my pogo now...BOING...BOing...Boing...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

lmbo I can't shoot ya now then who would I call at 8 am going remind me why I can't kill him..

Cluttered Brain said...

LOL...POGO games is fun...
it was nice to meet ya...
And take it easy girl..being sick is NO fun at all...

Tracie Nall said...

My mother in law plays on Pogo and the only thing that will drag her away from it is Farmville! lol