Wednesday, August 11, 2010

WIMTS ... Back to school

WIMTS



When I met Ash's teacher , Ms. Commodore and she was talking to us about all the Wonderful things she had in store for her third graders. And that she was so happy that I decided to be a homeroom Mother again this year. I siad yes of course we are very excited too. WIMTS was "AYE,Aye -Commodore " Okay maybe not the nicest reaction making mental fun of her name but she was very VERY outgoing.
 When Ash told me that she wanted to look just like her new teacher someday ; I said that is wonderful honey. Did you notice her shoes? Ash is infatuated with heeled shoes. High heels ,low heels, clogs and slings - she loves them all. WIMTS was "That's great Honey but Ms. Commodore is a black woman and you are so white, short men follow you around singing. You can be as pretty as Ms. Commodore but no matter what God won't  change your gene pool. My sweet child is too funny. We have raised her to be so non-racial that she is almost anti-white. Not that I blame her... I know some White people and I don't like them much either LOL.

 When Danny laughed at me after i had fallen in the shower and said I looked like an angry little girl sitting there in the water. I said gee thanks butthead, get out of my bathroom... WIMTS was gee thanks buthead, get outta my bathroom. You see what I say all too often resembles exactly what floats through my head. No fluff, no suga, just what it is. That's just me.

 Okay that was fun wasn't it?Now join the fun. Click the link at the top there and tell us what you meant to say then link up . Not hard. If you get lost have your kid show you how... that's what i did.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

roflmbo I nearly snorted coffee out my nose on the last line.. Thanks Katydid... gotta keep splaining things to momma lol.
First day of school.. they are not nearly as excited as I am lol..

Missy said...

Hahah! "but you're white and she's black. No changing the gene pool." <<loved it!