Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I'm in the country again... back where I belong

Wow after almost 2months, I just got my internet and phone hooked up here. We have been very busy working on the house. And I have enjoyed 99% of it. Of course there are somethings I could have done without. But anything worth having has to be worked for. I love sitting on my front porch and listening to the birds and other sounds of nature. No constant traffic, no sirens at all hours, no neighbors yelling . If my neighbors yell I can barely hear them because they are clear across the field. I love it here. We have had to redo all the water pipes, I have had to learn to build a wood fire, and through it all I have felt God's blessing on us. It is truly wonderful and I praise Him for His grace and Love. The overwhelming peace that has settled over our lives is tangible. I'll be back with more soon but for now I have more boxes to unpack and rooms to get in order... Fun stuff like that.

0 comments: