Thursday, March 24, 2011

Dogwood winter??!!??



Aren't my magnolias pretty? I like them alot.
Why does it have to get so cold for the Dogwoods to bloom?? I like them as much as the next person, but I don't like it getting cold just for them to bloom. But the warm weather was nice and I keep telling myself that it will be awesome when it returns. I just got my new porch swing up yesterday. I might bundle up and swing on it for a few minutes today...everyday. So I'm gonna remind myself  how nice it was when it was warm until it gets warm again.Maybe, DH and I will have the house unpacked and cleaned by the time it gets warm and I can do some yard work .

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Well I would do yard work and housework if I wasn't in such a dang funk. Yes I am taking my Reliv.. just a ton of crap that keeps irritating me.