Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spring has sprung! And with it comes that urge to spring clean everything in my path. For the past 2 weeks I have been very busy done a lot of nothing. I have a pinched nerve in my back and I was trying to let it heal. With the warm and beautiful days , I have decided that I have healed enough. I want to open all the doors and windows (well, the windows that will open) and toss all the junk to the curb or the fire pile... You'd be astounded at the stuff I throw out when I am in a mood like this one. If it has sat unused for 6 months, it goes out the door. I figure if I accidentally toss something useful then Wal-mart will sell me another one. I'll be doing one room a day all week . I still have boxes to unpack, but this is actually a blessing because I can go through it all , decide where it goes and arrange everything the right way.

 Today is kitchen day. I have been working on it since 7 a.m. And I am no where near done But Dh works nights right now so I have plenty of time to finish it. OOO ! you gotta see what God gave me in my yard this weekend!



DH took this pic for me ... you can see the dewdrops on the petals! Just Gorgeous!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love those flowers and of course I have NOT A ONE anywhere near my yard.. It's like they talk to each other and say don't go there the fat white woman is apt to get naked and roll in us..

dot said...

OMG you are so not right!... Maybe that's why mine are so close to the road.They are trying to escape before I go out and roll in them;)