Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Willow




My cat has lost her freaking mind. She was spayed about a month ago, and she must have lost  brain cells during the operation. She wants to be loved on all the time But she is anti-social and crabby. She chases the dogs. And she tries to sleep in the bed with DH and me. I think it is a plot to make Danny swell up like a balloon. She stole my watch the other night ... I'm not sure what she thought she was going to do with it. But I found it in the hallway with scratches on it from being batted around. She must have had fun . Now I sleep with  my watch to keep the little thief  from getting it. Also she has started drinking from the bathroom sink. I think she has spring fever But at least she can't act upon the impulse of nature. My cat has truly lost her mind... if anyone finds it , send it back to her . She really needs it.

0 comments: