Thursday, April 28, 2011

Hubby is sick

Danny is sick again... still. I'm really worried about him. But today he is going to the doctor. He is rarely sick. When he does get sick, it lasts for 2 days at the most. This time, he has been sick for two WEEKS. He always takes such good care of me. I feel helpless that I can't take care of him. I can fetch and carry, do little things for him. But i can't make him feel better. It is very frustrating to see the one you love so sick and not be able to fix it. I hope the doctor can fix it. He is so miserable. I have a feeling that he might have the flu. He has been running a fever and his body aches and he throws up every morning and sometimes in the afternoon... maybe he's pregnant. I don't know what is going with him but I am very worried about him. It doesn't help that the weather has been crappy. When it is raining all day/week, he aches because of arthritis in his back and shoulders. I'll be in constant prayer for him today ... I just wish there was more that I could do.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I am wondering if it may not be the bathroom leaking. You know that has caused mold in the floor and stuff. I would bet he is allergic to all that stuff. That is what the boys did in the trailer on denton remember