Wednesday, April 20, 2011

She said I was old.

Isn't that butterfly beautiful ?? It has graced my yard for 2 days. I just love watching the bees and butterflies in my yard. My ED says that is because I am old. I turned 36 today ,but I don't feel old. Some days , I do. But not today. I feel pretty and special and loved. I woke up to birthday wishes from my beloved hubby and my YD. DH said I could do anything I want to do today because it is my special day. Ummm OK. I want to go bungee jumping and I want to buy an all new wardrobe and... No really I would rather just have a nice quiet day with those that I love. I really wish I could have all my dear friends and family together But that isn't going to happen any time soon because of situations beyond our control. So I will be happy and thank God for all that I have because I am truly blessed. And I will keep a look out for more birds,bees, and butterflies - beautiful things like that.

0 comments: