Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Big ideals

 I thought I would get so much done this week ... like every other week lately. I had all these plans to Spring clean my house and finally get every box unpacked. I knew I couldn't do anything on Monday because we were taking Katie to Paintsville and that is a 2 hours drive , one way. What I didn't take into account was the effects driving/riding in a car has on the pinched nerve in my back. My legs hurt like I have ran a marathon. My back and hip hurts with shooting pains... even my fingers hurt. I can't sit, stand or lay with any comfort. So housework is out of the question for the most part. I can do some laundry and wash a few dishes. I might be able to sweep the wood chips from around the stove. But the major crap exodus I had planned has been put on hold til the pain recedes. I need to move furniture and piles of junk. I need to get the bathroom ready for remodeling. I need to heal so I can get all this work done. I also want to go to the tanning bed. I want to go for a walk every evening. And I want to do some yard work. I have a hard time calling what I do outside work . I love to mow, dig, plant flowers, even burning a brush pile gets my mojo to going. But for now I'm not doing a lot of anything except looking for relief.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I have some flexiril hun if that would help.