Monday, January 3, 2011

DH is being very nice to me now...

This is what I posted as a comment on my previous post....
Thanks so much for your support guys... Dh realized he had screwed up when I gave him a good chewing on Saturday afternoon then said I was going to Angels if he didn't shape up. He apologized and gave me a wide path til I had calmed down. Maybe I should have done that to begin with but I hate fighting in front of the kids.

After I finished the original blog , I realized that I was allowing DH to treat me like crap because I felt physically ill and because I had Ashley in the car with us. So when DH came home on Saturday , I sent Ashley to her room and told DH what I felt, thought and what I planned to do about it. He chilled out real quick .

All is right in Sugaland again. Hope everyone had/has a very Happy New year.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Why is he so scared of me?? What have I ever done to the man that puts the fear of God in him.