Sunday, December 5, 2010

Thanks Amber!!!!

Check out my new background and stuff and it all so cool. Thank you to Amber, who did an awesome job!
Ok. I know I haven't blogged in a really long time but it is hard to blog when you get so far down in the dumps you can't even see daylight. But I am better now . I can't say I am 100% But I am forgiven for forgetting on whom I rely. God is my source and I know I can rest easy in Him. So, I may not blog every day but I will blog often.
 I got a job while I was away from the blogging world. I was working for a computer company. I didn't get past the first week before I had bronchitis, my blood sugar was 400 and I was depressed from being so sick. Depression is a side effect of Fybromyalgia and Diabetes. There are just times that I am down in the dumps. The government says we make too much for me to continue to get my disability check, but we don't make enough to pay our bills. So why am I not going back to work tomorrow? Because of their policies on  prayer ... For one and because I can take a hint. If I am going to get  THAT sick from 1 week working (there) then I would be terrifically stupid to push my health any farther. Yes, Angel, I have decided to get the Reliv for me and Kat after Christmas. If you haven't checked Angel out,she is my best friend and a great blogger... Go see for yourself. Anyhoo, back to why I am not going back to work tomorrow. Just because my hubby makes more than the approved limit amount for me to receive disability doesn't make me instantly able to rush out into the workforce again... I need to regroup and  give my health more consideration. But the biggest reason I am not going back to (there) is that I was told twice in a week that (they) frown on employees saying grace in their cafeteria. I was quietly thanking God for my food, I was not making a spectacle.I will do a lot for a company that I work with But I WILL NOT deny my God. I have said grace over my meals for years and i won't stop because someone else "frown's upon that type of behavior"... just saying. Now I don't want this to turn into a religious debate. To each his own and may God bless you in it. I am not the judge. I am just saying this is why I am not working for the company that I will not name. And if you happen to know the name , Don't put it on my blog. They track it, I've seen how they do it  (with keyword searches) and I don't want them sending haters onto my blog. I can get enough people riled up without having (them) pay someone to stir crap for me. Yes, that is what they do... people get paid to look up their company name all day and they get paid incentives for finding and ending bad publicity.It is creepy really.

Hey this has taken an ugly turn... Let's  get back on track. I am feeling much better now. I had bronchitis for about 2 weeks and but as time went by my blood sugar went back down and my lungs healed. When I next chose a jobs/career , I will be more aware of what stress does to my body and adjust accordingly.
Is everyone ready for Christmas (or whatever holiday you celebrate this month) ??? Me neither! I have one gift. and at least a dozen more to get. Danny and I have agreed to not get anything for each other , we are just getting gifts for the girls. The girls and Danny put up the tree today. It looks awesome. Maybe tomorrow I will post a pic. You can help me decide if this is Tiggers last year LOL. I'll explain it tomorrow.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

lmbo Tigger is still alive?? Good grief woman. Oh yeah and LEGALLY they cannot prevent you from saying grace NOR can they make it hard on you to work there for doing so. Girl I would have been ALL up on the table asking others if they needed me to pray for them.You know me. Tell my I can't pray somewhere and watch out.